Happy Friday! I'm excited for the weekend, because I am travelling again. I know I said the last time was the last time this year, but I think I have two more trips in me. :)
Today's 30-Day Challenge is all about weird things I like, and I realized I am loving too many weird things. I cut it down to five; it was hard, but I did. Oh, we have one more Friday to go and 30-Day Challenge will be over. It only took me a year and 4 months to complete...Dang! I am glad I stuck through, and to be fair, I did mention when I introduced this challenge many
- I like going to the movies by myself... I do this a lot.
- I like guys who own motorbikes: I plan to both marry one (we shall see) and own my own bike.
- I like talking to myself...I act out scenes a lot sometimes while walking down the street. Huh? :)
- I like holding my pee for a long time and rushing to the rest room when I can't take it anymore. Sad to say, but I enjoy the jolt/feeling that goes through me when I do pee...especially the jolt that goes through the middle of my palms.
- I like holding back a sneeze and/or letting it out without a sound. It is very tasking and uncomfortable but I enjoy doing it.
What weird things do you like?
[About 30 Days Challenge]
Beloved, You are Loved Absolutely!