I have been watching a lot of Christmas movies lately. it is my personal Christmas tradition to cuddle with a cup of warm apple cider and watch Christmas movies back to back ALONE. The alone part is important, because it is how I enjoy watching movies in general. Sometimes, I watch three to four movies in one sitting. I love Christmas season and movies...I DO! It seems like all wishes in Christmas movies come true.
This Christmas and for 2013, I am not wishing for a lot. I want to be joyful, healthy and successful; I do want the same for my family and friends, but while I am wishing for that...
Dear Santa, in addition to the above, below are a few bonuses I will gladly accept this Christmas. As you can see, my list is way shorter than last year's list. It is my attempt at not stressing you out, because I know you are busy.:) I have also been very nice this year if I can say so myself.
- A sky-diving experience
- Dark chocolate...truck load of different kinds.
- A camera
- A full-time job with over-the-top benefits
- An all-expense paid trip to San Diego
- Books from my 2013 reading List
- A full-day spa treat
- New year's trip to New York: A kiss when the ball drops, and a date to see Lion King on Broadway
- A new car
- Death to my student loans
- Pain-free heels
- An all-expense paid spree to Victoria Secret
Beloved, You are Loved Absolutely!