I decided to keep my list to celebrities, not because I like playing it safe. I actually planned on sharing 3 celebrities and 2 every-day guys, but I could not think of one every-day guy I was attracted to. Okay, I could think of only one, and I decided not to share him.:) However, it was equally hard to think up one celebrity that gives me the tingles. Hence why this post is coming in late.
BTW, don't smoke me...I am focused on the physical here, not values.
Below are five gorgeous guys that I might consider taking home to mama based on simply looks and appeal.
5. Nelly: I grew a crush on Nelly while in college a few years ago. My crush was split equally between him and 50 cents, but he outlasted 50 for #5 spot.
4. Shemar Moore. The movie "Brothers" introduced me to Moore, and we were re-introduced in "Diary of a Mad Black Woman." However, he is back on my TV screen on Criminal Minds as a scrumptious steel on fire FBI agent. My heart and flesh took notice again, and he landed on my #4 spot.
3. Robin Thicke. I remember the first day I heard "Lost Without You," I was at the salon. The lady washing my hair was moving her fingers to the sway of her hips as they danced to Thicke's voice on the radio. I immediately asked "Who is that" I have being crushing on Mr. Thicke ever since. I had the nerves to go see him in concert last summer, and I was blown deep into
2. Simon Baker. If I heard about "Something New" before Sanaa Lathan had her hands all up in it, I would be the newest actress on the block. I was born to play Kenya and every other female actress he gets to work with. I let "Something New" go, but I am scheming the many ways I can get next to him on "The Mentalist." There is nothing latent or potential about Baker, he is all kinetic energy. He has vigor fused with an aura of gentleness...okay, okay...Let just say I am glad I know Jesus.
1. Common. Hmm! He does it for me, he is fire. I swear If I catch him on the streets, he had better run, because I will abduct him and ship him back home to Nigeria. I will marry him and tie him to my bed post. I have always liked Common, but I watched "Just Wright" and I realized my biologically clock was ticking and I was finally staring at my hubby.
So there are my five. Did you expect someone else to land on my list? Or was anyone I chose unexpected? Who are your five?
[About 30 Days Challenge]